Sunday, June 16, 2013

America's Final Preparation for Slaughter


America's Final Preparation for Slaughter
March 24, 2005
I awoke this morning shortly before my alarm was set to go off.
As usual when this happens I spent a few minutes in prayer and meditation preparing myself for the day ahead.
After listening to your show with Benjamin Baruch last night, I asked the Lord what was to become of America.
I felt pulled back into my childhood, to a day when my Grandfather was slaughtering a hog.I thought this was strange, but the more I meditated on it the more profound it became. My Grandparents had their own farm and raised their own animals.
In November around Thanksgiving my Grandfather would select a hog for slaughter. He would take the chosen hog and separate it from the other pigs. He would then put a big ring through the pig's nose. From November to January this hog was not fed the same slop as the other hogs. This hog was fed only corn, twice a day.
The hog became fat and happy and docile.
My Grandfather never set a date for the slaughter until the weather turned. He would wait until a cold, icy north wind blew through.
He knew that on the morning of the third day the wind would calm and the day would be cold and clear. He would gather the relatives together for the slaughter on the third day.
The men would fill a huge cast iron kettle with water, and build a large fire underneath.
The women would prepare the seasonings and utensils. When the water in the kettle was boiling the hog would be led out of it's pen by the ring in it's nose.
It would be taken to a large tree where ropes and pulleys would be used to raise it off the ground. With one shot from a rifle the hog would be killed.
It would immediately be strung up and the boiling water poured over it to loosen the bristles. All the bristles and hair would then be scraped off the hog's skin, until it was clean enough to be butchered.My brother, America is the pig. We have been selected for slaughter.
We have been separated from our allies.
We have been fed at the trough of the world until we are fat, dumb, and happy.
The wood is stacked, the water is in the kettle, and the fire has been lit.
The water is about to boil, and when it does America will be led by the ring in her nose to the place of her slaughter.
America will be destroyed and this land will be cleansed of all that is unholy.
Why?
Because we have failed.
We have failed to make a gift of our lives in order to lift all mankind, by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as ourselves.
TG

(originally posted @ stevequayle.com and here )

No comments: