Wednesday, June 19, 2013

“I’m more on the apocalyptic side”

Running out of time on Iran, and all out of options



My dear lap dog,
I would like to do something about Iran but I'm really busy destabilizing your neighborhood from Libya to Egypt and Syria.
Presently I'm arming the worst of the worst Islamic terrorists to overthrow Assad and set up our Sunni Caliphate.
Don't worry little poodle, your Israel is safe with me, trust me, I've got your back, ignore the bloody dagger in my other hand, honestly.



“For surely I will command, and will sift the house of Israel among all nations, as grain is sifted in a sieve;.
Yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground.
All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword, Who say, ‘The calamity shall not overtake nor confront us.”
Amos 9


No comments: