Sunday, June 16, 2013

Putin warns U.S., West against arming organ-eating Syrian rebels

"I believe you will not deny that one should hardly back those who kill their enemies and eat their organs. ... Do you want to support these people?
Do you want to supply arms to these people?" Putin asked, speaking to reporters in London after meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Yes we I can !!!
I AM the hammer and the world is my toy.

A sound of battle is in the land, and of great destruction.
How the hammer of the whole earth has been cut apart and broken!
How Babylon has become a desolation among the nations!
24 I have laid a snare for you; You have indeed been trapped, O Babylon,
And you were not aware; You have been found and also caught,
Because you have contended against the LORD.
Jeremiah 50



Obama meets Putin at G8 in Northern Ireland to hammer out agreement


This is how a regional Islamic war in Syria turns into WW III.

It will not end well !

No comments: