Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Watchman's Guide to the Parable of the Ten Virgins



2.And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
Revelation 6:2

I was taught by 'teachers' and in the many books I read from the beginning of my Christian walk that the rider on the white horse was the anti-Christ.Thats not what it says, we have mistakenly assumed that.
I was not until back in 2004 while reading Revelation 6 that the Lord opened my eyes that our 'good, white hat,democracy' hustling President had already conquered 2 countries,Afghanistan and Iraq, (conquering - plural) and was in the 'to conquer' mode on Iran (never conquered to this date).

3.When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 
4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

This has led me to believe the US will not have a chance to attack Iran but be pre-empted by an Iranian,Russian,(China,North Korea,Venezuela,Cuba,etc.) led confederation of red nations, surprise attack.
'the 1 hour destruction of America Babylon'

The next red horse second seal will be incredible destructive war that will wake up the sleeping Church survivors who missed the first seal and  finally realize where we are on God's timetable.

Richard is the only one I've come across who sees what the Lord showed me om the first seal already being opened,but I'm sure there are more who understand that we are awaiting the rider on the red horse to take peace from the earth.

Beware of hired shepherd's and sleeping pastors.

No comments: